Friday, June 13, 2014

New Look 6407

I have made this top a few times, none of which fit me any longer.
I guess I did not review either of them.  Oh well, here I am again.
This time I made view E, the yellow one.  Just a collar stand and short sleeves.

 
 This time I changed up the shoulders a bit.  I followed the shoulder slope of the Scout, but other than that, I mostly followed the 6407 pattern.   I did not include the vertical front or back darts.   This was a yard of Bloom stretch cotton from Fabric.com.  I just love the brightness of it. 
 
 


 
 Stay Happy
Keep Sewing
and if you can't sew...
Laser lights and kitties are fun
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabric, and a gorgeous shirt ... I have this pattern but haven't tried this view ... you have motivated me to give it a go ... J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this shirt with the mandarin type collar and thought it laid funny. Love it otherwise and did not have that problem with the regular collar.

    ReplyDelete