Thursday, May 8, 2014

MMM Day 8 V8774 and a vintage Vera

About 1/2" of snow on the ground when I left this morning.  Sunny and warm when I got off work!
 
Today is my cropped V8774 in a trouser finish (April 2014), with Target RTW sweater and my vintage Vera silk scarf.  I think it is late 60's early 70's.
 
                                

I love these pants. The scarf I found at a antique shop in Prescott last summer.  I love it.

 Stay Happy
Keep Sewing
and if you can't sew
Guitar Hero is a blast!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your pants, great scarf score,and thanks for the guitar hero tip. I'm enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really got pants all worked out Kelly. Something I aspire to. I love a pretty scarf too. Great way to add interest to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete