Thursday, May 22, 2014

MMM Day 22, Moss Mini and MariaDenmark Kirsten Kimono ... Aglow

 
 
I love my Moss Mini, but really, she is not mini.  The Kirsten Kimono Tee, a free pattern from MariaDenmark, I made last night.  I had previously traced and fit this pattern, so this make was less than 1 hour. 
 
 


The orange glow in the air, is from the smoke from the Slide Fire. Still miles away, but our sky is orange.  We found burnt ashes in our driveway this evening.  The wind carried them so far. 
          
 
Stay Happy


Keep Sewing
and if you can't sew
Pray for rain,
Actually, please pray for rain, even if you are sewing.

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely outfit Kelly. I really must try that Maria Denmark Kirsten Kimono Tee. Every version I have seen looks good, including yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fabric!
    Stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete