Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fossil

I pinned this on Pinterest from Fossil.com a while back.

Then I used parts of Jalie 3130 for the main body and faced yoke.  I have altered the Jalie quite a bit, taking a full tuck down each side front in the pattern, lowered the dart, took most of the slope out of the shoulder seams and did a front should roll adjustment. I extended the front centers to have a cut on facing.  I sewed the sleeves in flat.  Wonderful.  You have got to try it.   I self drafted cuffed sleeves and a fold over collar (no stand) and enlarged the pocket pattern to have a center pleat and came up with this......

  
  I think I have pretty much perfected the fit to my odd wonderful body.  My first TNT button up shirt pattern. 

Stay Happy
Keep Sewing



1 comment:

  1. Impressive knock off of the Fossil shirt. You achieved a fine fit!

    ReplyDelete