Monday, April 6, 2009

On my way!

I finished tracing the Jalie 2908 stretch denim jeans pattern. Took about 2 hours! I used Kwik Sew Pattern Tracing Cloth for the first time. I did not really care for it. I think it was a combo of the dot grids on the cloth, the multiple lines for sizing on the pattern and the square grids of my cutting table, but by the time I was done... I was dizzy and had a headache! It was also hard to mark on. I usually use Easy Pattern tracing paper that I buy at JoAnns, I think I will stick with it.
Despite my nausea, I did get it completely traced, pinned and cut out. Yippee!

I just realized that I don't have a jeans zipper..... used it on the pair I made while waiting for this pattern! So tomorrow at lunch I will pick up a jeans zipper and then hopefully tomorrow night I can get the zipper installed and maybe the front pockets done. (-:

96.8 down
703.2 to go!
Rock On!

No comments:

Post a Comment