Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Update: Run for the Magic Big Brother Big Sister Half Marathon!


Well I survived the run! Was the muddiest, most difficult and one of the most beautiful I have done. Most of the run was on trails or forest roads. Didn't see any wild life, but I am sure that is because they could hear us coming a mile away!









Afterwards was a nap and then get ready for the Bday BBQ. I think all the kids had a good time.







My son is sporting his sister's new earrings!













Ashley and Al














David and Brittany















Marcus and Lorretta















*******



I just registered for the 31st Annual Big Brothers Big Sisters Half Marathon! It is this Saturday..... same day as my daughter's Birthday BBQ! I must be crazy. I figure the run starts at 7:30, be done in 2 1/2 hrs.... home, shower, nap and then get ready to party. (-: Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment